Features and Benefits:
- Imagine how hassle free it would be to leave your outboard motor on your dinghy at all times. Instead of taking the motor off and on everytime you use it.
- The “swivel” bracket allows the boater to leave the outboard motor on the dinghy when raising the dinghy to a vertical position onto the swim step.
- Eliminates the need for storage of the motor elsewhere on your boat.
- No spilling of fuel or oil.
- No need in remove motor in rough seas by risking your life.
- Rotatable to 90 degree and 45 degree positions (two locking positions).
- Constructed of marine grade aluminum which is anodized to ensure durability.
- All fasteners are stainless steel along with a polypropylene motor mount.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Mounting flange 7″ high by 8′ wide.
- Depth 7″ from mounting flange to end of motor mounting board.
Max. 9.9 HP, 2 cycle or 9.9-4 stroke.
Maximum weight 100 lb.