Receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen.
AIS350 allows you to receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen, in a package that’s 50 percent smaller than previous generation AIS receivers.
Multiple connection options make it easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics. Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets, particularly important when tracking fast-moving Class B vessels like speedboats, small powerboats, and fast ferries.
Exclusive Buddy Tracking allows you to save AIS targets with a special icon and “friendly” name, making it easy to spot the boats of friends and family.
- Dual channel receivers: AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy multi-function displays, VHF radios and third party devices
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics
- Rugged, water resistant (IPX 2) enclosure designed for easy installation
- AIS Type: Receive only
- Display Type: Not included
- Compatible Displays: aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series, gS Series, G Series, E Series Widescreen, C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
- Dimensions: 6 9/16″W x 3 15/16″H x 2 1/8″D
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Amperage: Less than 200mA
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkng
- Waterproof Rating: IPX2