Created by world-class boat builders and designers, these United States Coast Guard approved boats travel easily and are even easier to travel in.
High-impact marine composite is injection-molded to create a one-piece, seamless, UV-protected hull that won’t dent, even on a rocky beach.
|Compatible Accessories||RID Kits/Sail Kits; Trolling Motor|
|Horsepower||2 Horsepower Max|
|Length||8 Feet 2 Inches|
|Type||High-Pressure Injection Molded|
The Walker Bay 8 Performance Sail Kit increases the sailing performance of the Walker Bay 8. This rig comes with high-end rigging features like the adjustable retractable tiller extension and a 3-position composite kick-up rudder while still being easy to rig or breakdown and store. It is perfect for those who want more performance while still keeping it easy.
Walker Bay 8 Performance Sail Kit Features & Components
- High-visibility color sail
- 39 sq. ft. / 3.6 sq m sail with 3 ounce Dacron sail cloth
- 14.7 ft. / 4.47m mast collapses into two sections for easy transport or storage.
- Clear sail window for better visibility
- Spars (mast and boom) constructed of anodized aluminum to resist corrosion
- Conventional 6.5ft. boom optimizes upwind and downwind performance
- Instantly adjustable on/off ratchet block for easy mainsheet handling
- Retractable telescoping tiller extension
- 3-position retractable kick-up rudder
- Easy Quick Release button to attach/ detach rudder (on motor mount)
- Quick insertable daggerboard (cap also provided for when daggerboard not in use)
- Lightweight aluminum centerboard (cap also provided for when daggerboard not in use)
- Reinforced mast support tube
- Boom vang with floating cleat
- Sail Area: 39 sq. ft. / 3.6 sq. m
- Mast Height: 14’8″ / 4.47m