Created by world-class boat builders and designers, these United States Coast Guard approved boats travel easily and are even easier to travel in.
High-impact marine composite is injection-molded to create a one-piece, seamless, UV-protected hull that won’t dent, even on a rocky beach.
- Application: Rowing, motoring or sailing
- Hull Material: High Impact Polypropylene
- Construction: High-pressure injection molded
- Hull Shape: Round bottom lapstrake-style
- Includes: Oars and standard oarlocks
- Available Accessories: Oars, oarlocks, seats, stainless bow eye, Wheel in the Keel, Sail kits, RID kits, Bimini boat cover
- Warranty: 10 years limited
- Capacity: Up to 2 people
All Walker Bay boats convert quickly and easily into a delightful sailing dinghy by using our straight forward sail kits. Designed to be rigged and on the water in just minutes, our sailing kits come complete with all lines, hardware and quality components required to harness the wind! Inspired by the leading edge in international sailboat design, our boats have an efficient hull that glides along in light breezes while our moderate sail plan provides control for heavier winds. Whether you are a novice or advanced sailor, you will love the ease of sailing with a Walker Bay Sail Kit.
- Adjustable tiller extension stows inside the tiller
- Anodized aluminum mast collapses for easy transportation and storage
- Reinforced mast support tube
- Center seat clamp and on/off ratchet block mainsheet system for reducing sheet load
- Composite or aluminum centerboard and rudder
- Multi position kick-up rudder retracts on impact
- Durable 3oz. Dacron sail with vision window
- Floating boom vang cleat for sail shape adjustment
- Color coded pre-cut rope system
The Walker Bay 8 Performance Sail Kit increases the sailing performance of the Walker Bay 8. This rig comes with high-end rigging features like the adjustable retractable tiller extension and a 3-position composite kick-up rudder while still being easy to rig or breakdown and store. It is perfect for those who want more performance while still keeping it easy.
Walker Bay 8 Performance Sail Kit Features & Components
- High-visibility color sail
- 39 sq. ft. / 3.6 sq m sail with 3 ounce Dacron sail cloth
- 14.7 ft. / 4.47m mast collapses into two sections for easy transport or storage.
- Clear sail window for better visibility
- Spars (mast and boom) constructed of anodized aluminum to resist corrosion
- Conventional 6.5ft. boom optimizes upwind and downwind performance
- Instantly adjustable on/off ratchet block for easy mainsheet handling
- Retractable telescoping tiller extension
- 3-position retractable kick-up rudder
- Easy Quick Release button to attach/ detach rudder (on motor mount)
- Quick insertable daggerboard (cap also provided for when daggerboard not in use)
- Lightweight aluminum centerboard (cap also provided for when daggerboard not in use)
- Reinforced mast support tube
- Boom vang with floating cleat
- Sail Area: 39 sq. ft. / 3.6 sq. m
- Mast Height: 14’8″ / 4.47m
The Walker Bay 10 Performance Sail Kit is exciting and easy sailing in a 10F boat. This rig comes with high end rigging features including the adjustable retractable tiller extension and a fully retractable composite rudder while still being easy to rig or breakdown and store. The high aspect sail profile and aluminum daggerboard optimize speed and upwind performance, while the adjustable retractable tiller and on/off ratchet block offer better maneuverability and handling. It’s perfect for those who want performance in a bigger boat while still keeping it easy.