West Marine made these childrens’ harnesses appropriate for little boaters by reducing the hardware and webbing size so they weigh only ounces, yet withstand a 1,000lb. pull on the chest strap. they use strong, 1″W nylon webbing and a rugged, nylon Nexus, side-buckle/adjuster. The harness is worn tether forward and ties into a simple webbing loop to further reduce weight. A cross-back strap keeps the shoulder straps in place. Use with or without the between-the-legs strap, which stabilizes the harness against upward pulls. Tether sold separately.
- Intended Use: Children cruising
- Meets ORC Spec: No
- Webbing Type: 1″W nylon webbing
- Breaking Strength: 1,000lb.
- Buckle Type/Material: Nylon Nexus, side-buckle/adjuster
- Tether Attachment Hardware: Webbing loop
- Safety/Comfort Features: Lightweight with reduced hardware and webbing size; cross-back strap keeps the shoulder straps in place
- Warranty: One year
- Width: Maximum chest size 32″